12.01.2011

Tag, you're it

Because I need another hobby like I need a hole in my head.... Monday evening I went with a gal pal of mine to a scrapbooking workshop where we made holiday gift tags and cards.  I like the satisfaction of sitting down and being able to leave with a finished product.  Sewing, while something I enjoy doing, usually takes me a few times at the machine to complete a project.  And, since my sewing room is away from the main living space, it can (although not always a bad thing) leave me feeling a bit isolated.

Here's what I came home with:  (4) cards and (6 actually there are 8 but I forgot to take the picture) tags (there are (3 4) different kinds of tags).  Now I am going to have to rethink my gift wrapping...maybe this year it will be brown craft paper.



I think the blue one is my favorite.  Simple, clean and kinda modern.

And, did I mention that I'm working on a scrapbook for baby pictures?  I started off saying, "Nothing fancy, just a place to record and document what's going on."  Well, thanks to another great gal pal of mine who is in to paper crafts but not scrapbooking, I've been getting some really cool pages.  Now all I need to do is get some photos printed and do some journaling.  Only 15 months left and I'll be up to date.  Geesh!

Linked here:  Between U and Me; Love Sweet Love; A Glimpse Inside


No comments:

Post a Comment