12.05.2011

Decking the halls

As each year passes I seem to be coming later and later to the holiday game.  My shopping is done but I just keep dragging my feet when it comes to decorating.  Once it's done, I love it and wonder why I was hemming and hawing so much.


For the last few years I've said that I wanted I decorated the side porch. At the end of each Christmas season I kick myself for not doing it.  This year I finally did it.  Not the tree I was originally thinking but I like this all the same.  I may need to add a bit more to it....let's see how much energy I have (and funds and supplies) once the inside is finished.
Before


After
TOTAL COST:
Wreath:  Totally from materials I had on hand - all were gifts.  Well, except for the 3 flowers which were left over from the porch garland.
Porch Garland, lights and flowers:  All from ACMoore and cost ~$30.00
Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. My daughter and I like your wreath! :) We just put our outdoor decorations up a couple of days ago. :)

    ReplyDelete