3.03.2009

Marching into March

It feels like I have been going non stop since Sunday. If that's going to be the rhythm for March I am going to be exhausted by the 31st!

I finished the mini for my Feb Swap Till You Drop partner, Cindy. It took me 2 attempts to get this swap mini done (see my previous post re: y-seams). I kept the quilting simple and clean. Overall size is just shy of 15" square. I machine quilted lines using a variegated pink thread.

I am in 3 virtual quilting bees. So far, I have received the fabric for 2 of the bees. The alphabet block is too cute. We have the option of embroidering the alpha block. I have to admit I am a bit intimidated as I've never done hand embroidery before. However, I am going to practice a bit and give it a go!

I finished everything that was on Feb's list. I have yet to write out the list for March but it will look very similar. There is just something very satisfying about crossing something off as done (or delegated). I really need to start putting my nephew's quilt together. I may need to take a month off of swapping to do that.....um, maybe I can do it all....

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful works...
    It seems you're such a so-well-organized lady :)
    Hope you can do all your March's list to do. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odin says he likes the rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - you have been very busy!

    ReplyDelete