9.13.2010

Cold feet?


sock
Originally uploaded by sames5

Learn how to knit socks!!

That's what I decided to do. Learn to knit socks - on 2 circular needles. I'm doing them one at a time but will, hopefully, jump up to 2 socks on 2 circular needles with the next pair of socks. I've skipped right past simple and practice right into a pattern (River Rapids Sock).

I was able to take a class with
Deby Lake while we were on vacation this summer. You really should take a look at her designs. Oh, and she's such a nice lady, too!

So far, so ok. I've frogged the sock twice. I was trying to fix mistakes and just made it a bunch worse. Luckily, I was just past the ribbing on the cuff and not really into the pattern. Yea, I made a mistake in the first few rows of the pattern that I could not figure out how to fix.


No comments:

Post a Comment