12.18.2009

I'm here. I'm here.

Well, in body only. My mind? That has been and continues to be very far away. I have managed, however, to get a bit of sewing done for virtual bees, swaps, etc.

Finished this fun teal and red mini in November for Boutiquenutmegdesigns. I had started out trying to make a cathedral window mini that failed miserably. The teal squares cut for the windows became the background for the red circles and couched embroidery thread. I think I'd like to make myself one in a bit larger size....
This wintery mini was made for Scootin' Annie for November's STUD. The past few seasons I've been drawn to the pink and green combo and who doesn't need a bit of wonkiness in their life? It's hard to tell from the photo, but there are beads hanging from the bottom of the mini.

And, last but not least, a few blocks for virtual bees.

Purple and orange tree for Dallas.

Paper pieced using Moda's Neptune fabric for JGMehlin (Nov. Buzz Cuts).

No comments:

Post a Comment