2.11.2009

Lucky Me!

Tuesday I received this lovely surprise package from Kim (host of Swap Til You Drop (STUD)). I posted a while ago that I never win anything. Well, I guess I need to change my tune. I won FQs in Dec, different FQs in Jan and now this spectacular package for Feb from Kim. Maybe I should play the lotto!
Today our mail carrier delivered this lovely package from Nancy (feb's a little chocolate / a little fabric swap). The chocolate was consumed pretty quickly. The fabric fits in perfectly with a black and white project I am cooking up. It's an amazing package from a very generous lady!
I managed to do a few minutes of sewing last night: 1 wonky star block for the Bushfire Charity Quilts, let down the hem in a pair of pants for my husband and quilted a mini quilt for Netta, my STUD 'Anything Goes' swap partner. I'll have the house to myself for a few hours (well, Odin will be home, too) so I hope to get some sewing in and maybe clean up my sewing room a bit.

2 comments: