10.26.2009

What's one more?

Really, what's one more project? I love, love, love the items that Kelli makes. Have you seen her quilts/pillows? You should go check it all out. While you are there you should consider signing up for her Joseph's Coat quilt along. After all, what's just one more project? I am looking forward to getting started. The requirements list is posted and now I need to gather my supplies. Oh, and I have a scarf to finish knitting, 2 flimsies waiting to be made in to finished quilts, a few bee quilt blocks to sew and a few mini quilts to make. Sure, I have time for one more project!

I whipped up Beki's block yesterday. She asked for a log cabinish style block and we had the opportunity to add our fabric to those
Beki sent out. I dug in to my scrap bins and found, what I think are, perfect fabrics to finish the block. Beki's only requirement was that the black fabric be used as the center of the block.

1 comment:

  1. You've been busy! Beki's block is beautiful - Thinking of joining that quilt a long, but applique really isn't my thing.... might be good for me to learn something new?!

    ReplyDelete